Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sneaky Inspiration






I think this outfit was inspired by 2 recent posts over on Eat, Sleep, Denim.  I didn't realize it at the time, but then I remembered reading this post and when I just went to grab the link, I saw this other post, which I also remembered reading.  So, there you have it, subconscious inspiration from reading blogs! 

John and I met for lunch on the day I wore this, and I took advantage of the opportunity to have him snap some outfit photos before heading back to lunch.  It was a little awkward, but we didn't have any strangers notice us.  I have major respect for all you bloggers who frequently take pictures out in public. 

I haven't worn these shoes since the Christmas Party where they pretty much destroyed my feet.  They are much nicer when I am sitting at my desk all day. 

Blazer: Limited
Shirt:  Sunny Leigh
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: BCBGirls
Purse:  Hermes (in my dreams - it's actually a thrifted knockoff)

I'm also linking this post up to Everybody Everywear for Pastel Day.  I realized I don't have much pastel in my closet, and my light green cardigan is sitting in the laundry pile, so I'm cheating and using my pale pink purse, which is featured in exactly 1 photo above.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE those shoes. And the blazer. And the top. And the capris. Oh, and I love the purse too.

    I guess that means I LOVE your whole outfit! ;)

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm glad you guys like it. It's one of my recent favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone! You look super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this casual look. The pants and the blazer as well as the shoes are good combo. lovely!

    Cheers,
    Cathy@Pulse Uniform Updates Landau Scrubs and Urbane Scrubs Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so pretty! and I'm loving that bag!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete