Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!




HAPPY EASTER!!   I hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating and spending time with family.  After church, we went over to John's parents' house for lunch and family time.   We were throwing the frisbee in their backyard when the wind caught the frisbee and it went into the neighboring yard.  John went to get it, and as he picked it up, some kids from the next house over yelled at him that it was their frisbee.  He explained it wasn't, and came back into our yard.  I'm not exaggerating when I say the one kid was wailing at the top of her lungs for about 15 minutes.  The older kid kept yelling at us that it was their frisbee.  They got it in their Easter basket and they wanted it back.  Then his sister would sob "Say it louder!" After a bit, their mom came out to see what was going on, and then shortly after that, she came out with a frisbee very similar to ours.  And that is how we ruined Easter for 2 little kids.

This is what I wore to church.  I'm just not sold on the color of this dress.  It's way too similar to my actual skin color.  I'm still tempted to dye it.  Maybe an eggplant purple color?  I'm a little scared I will ruin it, but I don't think it is flattering on me in it's current state.  Such tough decisions...

Dress:  Old Navy
Scarf:  Gap
Belt: from another dress
Shoes: Seychelles

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dress! I wouldn't dye it. It's so classic. Love it with the scarf too! You look great. Happy Easter Andi!

    ReplyDelete