Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Airplane Museum

This past weekend, my parents came to visit!  It was so great to see them.  The last time the were in Omaha, we went to the zoo and the pedestrian bridge downtown, so this time, we ventured west to the Strategic Air and Space Museum.    When we got there, a tour was just starting, so we were able to join it.  Our tour guide was wonderful!  He had some really great stories, and it was way more interesting than just walking around reading all the signs.

This little plane was so cute, I just had to take a picture.   


John and me in front of the SR-71 in the front of the museum.  


And I made my parents pose by the rocket out front!  


I feel like I failed at taking pictures of the weekend.  I didn't get any pictures of myself with my parents! 

Mom and Dad, thanks for driving all the way out here to see us!

Shirt & Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Converse
Purse:  Thrifted knock-off Hermes.

No comments:

Post a Comment