Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ruby Slippers

I know that many style bloggers go out to public places to take their photos.  I mostly take my pictures inside my house for 2 reasons:  1) It's usually dark by the time I get home from work.  2)  The ledge in our entryway is the perfect height for self-timer photos.


Since the days are getting longer, I'm able to take some outside pictures when I get home from work.  If John isn't home yet, I have a few tricks for setting the camera up at the proper height.  These pictures looked good on my camera, but they are a bit blurry once I uploaded them.  I'm still getting the hang of it!  


As I take pictures in my backyard, I mostly just hope my neighbors don't notice me traipsing around out there.  If one of them notices and asks me what I'm doing, I should probably come up with a better explanation than "Um, I take pictures of my outfits and post them on the internet.  No, it's not weird.  Lots of people do it."

Top:  Macy's
Cardigan + Skirt:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Rampage

1 comment: