Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

No Cardigan Needed

Have I mentioned how excited I am about this warmer weather??  It just makes getting dressed in the morning so much easier!  Dress+belt+shoes=done.  No need for tights, cardigans, coats, scarves, etc. 


It does get a little more difficult to make an outfit interesting.  I'm excited to have a new season of outfits, so I hope I don't run out of combinations.  Next time, I'll wear this dress with my brown shoes.  So tricky!


Dress:  Target
Belt:  Francesca's
Shoes:  BCBGeneration

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Is it recent? It's somewhat difficult to find a spring/summer dress that is lightweight with sleeves. (I am NOT fond of my upper arms.) I would love this dress with pops of pink or aqua! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually from several years ago, clearance target! I am always on the lookout for summery dresses that at least aren't strapless or spaghetti straps! They are hard to find.

      Delete