Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Court Jester

Sometimes, when I don't know what to wear, I just pick one ridiculous item and go from there.  The other day, I started with these tights.  I have no idea where or when I got them, but I've had them for a few years and never worn them.  When I first pulled them on, I immediately felt like a court jester.
To tone down the silliness, I went very neutral with the rest of my outfit. I have to say that I really loved the way it turned out. 

It rained all day on Tuesday, so the boots were a necessity.  My umbrella helped some, but it was so windy that I got pretty soaked when I was walking between buildings at work.  I'm hopeful that spring might be here, but it's pretty likely we will get a couple more snows before winter is really over.

Shirt and Skirt:  Old Navy
Sweater:  Gap
Tights:  ???
Boots:  Bare Traps via DSW
Necklace:  InPink

No comments:

Post a Comment