Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year's Day


Here's my outfit from the first day of 2012.  After sleeping not very many hours, we went to church and then over to my in-laws' house for Christmas with them.  We had some lunch, opened some presents, played some cards (I won!), and then had a girls' movie night while the guys watched football.  It was a good start to the year!  

I'll be honest, I thought this outfit would be much cuter than it ended up being.  In my head, it wasn't so cheerleadery.  I got this skirt over Christmas vacation, and I may have been under the influence of three seven year old girls.  One of whom has a very similar purple skirt and really wanted us to match.  I've never really bought into peer pressure, but my nieces and nephews can convince me to do all sorts of crazy things. 

I've been pinning some purple skirt inspiration this week, so I'll try again with this skirt.


Sweater:  American Eagle
Black Tank Top:  Gap
Skirt:  Gap
Boots:  Wanted via Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment