Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bright and Sunshiny!

More outdoor photos!  This is what I wore to church on Sunday.  I pretty much always wear bright colors, so this day of the challenge was NO PROBLEM!  I felt a little too springy in just the sweater, so I threw the scarf on to add some extra color and feel a tad more appropriate for January  (even though January is feeling more like March or April--AMAZING)  


 Cardigan:  NY&Co
Scarf:  Gap
White Tshirt:  Loft
Black Cami:  Gap
Skirt:  Calvin Klein
Tights:  Target
Boots:  Bare Traps via DSW

Go check out some other Bright Colors HERE
I will also be linking up to The ABCs of Style later this week for Neon and Neutral day.

3 comments:

  1. I love your cardigan, Andi: I'm so loving yellow and white at the moment! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete