Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Red Stripe

 No, not the Jamaican Beer



Saturday, I went shopping for Christmas presents, and somehow ended up in the dressing room at Loft with about 25 items to try on.  I have no idea what happened, I must have blacked out or something.  I was relatively good and just walked out with a pair of trouser jeans ($20) and this red striped top ($12).  I was pretty pumped about this shirt, so I wore it over to my in-laws for dinner and game night.

My sister-in-law said I looked like a candy cane.  Her boyfriend said I looked more like "Where's Waldo".  I don't have any idea why he thought that.  

At least I have a good idea for next Halloween!
Anyway, we had a great night, and my sis-in-law and I destroyed everyone else at Hand and Foot. 

Top:  Loft
Sweater:  H&M
Jeans:  Old Navy
Boots:  Wanted via DSW

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo! LOL I passed on my Liebster Blog Award to you as well. Loving the daily posts!

    http://thirdgraderockstar.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete