Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Just Cinch It!

I've worn this dress quite a few times with a cardigan over it, and wanted to be a little more creative.  I know belts aren't particularly new and cutting edge in the fashion blog world, but I haven't done it a whole lot, especially over cardigans.  I've been trying it a bit more, and I like it!

Every time I throw a belt on over a looser item, I think of that old SNL skit with Adam Sandler, Chris Farley and David Spade, where they are Gap Girls, and they just tell everyone to buy these huge shirts and dresses and "Just cinch it!"  "Yeah, just belt it!"  I tried to find a clip on YouTube, but couldn't find it.
Dress:  Target
Cardigan:  Gap
Belt: Francesca's
Tights:  Target
Boots:  Rampage

1 comment:

  1. You are looking nice dear. This dress is suiting and going with your decent personality. My mom having the same and she really likes to wear it and feels comfortable in it.

    ReplyDelete